China Glaze City Siren Swatch

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good morning, dear readers!

Today's swatch is of China Glaze City Siren, a beautiful dark blue red from the Fall 2011 Metro collection.  Application was easy, the polish smoothing on like liquid wonderful.  The colour built up very fast.

Here are two photos, both taken in a light box, one with flash and one without.



I would have to say that the actual polish colour looks smack dab in between these two in real life.  Gorgeous!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, and happy polishing! ^-^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Crazy the different colors just because of the lighting. I actually like the darker one better. I'm a big fan of Dark colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It looks like I took a swatch of two different polishes! And in real life the colour is almost exactly in between the two, lol. XD
    Dark colours can be so sultry and rich!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D