Monday, November 21, 2011

China Glaze Glittering Garland




I hope that everyone has had a good weekend. The end of mine really, really sucked, and I splurged on some nail polishes for retail therapy. I haven't got swatch pictures yet, but I think that I will take some later today to help keep my mind off of sad things.


Today's swatch is China Glaze Glittering Garland, a lovely green glimmering shade from their 2011 Let it Snow holiday collection.

I took this swatch I think last week or so, so my nails are longer in this photo.

This is a great dark green shade with lighter green/ greeny-yellow flecks in it. It almost glows from within, and looks especially lovely when the light hits it just right. Application was very good. I can't say much about if it stains nails or not, as I had it on for this swatch then promptly removed it to try another polish.

This is definately a winner in their collection, and I highly recommend it.

Have a great Monday, dear readers.

Until next time!

-Ashesela

3 comments:

  1. That is a amazing green! Perfect Christmas color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a green person, but I love this shade! I've just bought a similar shade from Boots No7 (a fairly good UK-accessible dupe) I hate how hard it is to get China Glaze here! :(

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    @Nail Reflections: I agree that it is a perfect Christmas colour!! ^-^ So beautiful!

    @GretalRabbit: Aw, sorry to hear that it is hard to find China Glaze over there. :( The UK has quite a few polishes that I can't get over here too. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...