China Glaze Ring in the Red and Sephora by O.P.I Only Gold for Me

Monday, November 28, 2011



Good evening, dear readers.


I hope that everyone is doing well, and that you had a much better Monday than I. It was a horrible day indeed as someone very close to me had to go to the hospital early in the morning for what could have been a stroke. We don't know for sure what happened, but right now everything is okay. More tests will need to be done.

2011 has been a terrible year for me. While many good things happened this year, so many terrible things happened as well. I really hope that 2012 is better!!!

These nails are China Glaze Ring in the Red. This is from their 2011 holiday Let it Snow collection. I absolutely love this polish! I wasn't sure at first if I would get it, but I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to do so. It is small and medium red glitter in a clear base, and applies beautifully. As with most polishes this takes a bit to layer up, but I like that, as you can use just a thin layer if you want over other polishes.

I also added a layer of Sephora by O.P.I Only Gold for Me over the manicure, and I think it looked fantastic! Unfortunately the photos I took don't do this manicure justice. The sparkle and shine in real life are much more impressive.

I also don't care very much about evenly distributing sparse large glitter, as you can probably tell from the first photo. Sometimes I just like the randomness of it. ^-^

I hope that everyone takes care, and remember to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you!

Until next time,

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope your friend recovers quickly and that everything turns around for you in the new year and the weeks leading up to it!

    And cheers to finding another Reddit Lacquerista! Ring in the Red is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sarah: cheers indeed!! :D

    Thank you very much for your kind words; I appreciate them so much!! I hope that you have a wonderful new year too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D