China Glaze Snow Globe

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Today I am posting a swatch of China Glaze Snow Globe, which is from the holiday 2011 China Glaze Let it Snow collection. This is a re-release from 2009. Here I have it over Savvy by Femme Couture French White White, and I think it is positively lovely!! Perfect for that snowy-winter manicure. The application is great, and as it is a glitter in a clear base, is it fantastic for building up and layering over any colour. This polish has different sizes of iridescent glitter, along with what appears to be little clear glitter.


I heartily suggest scooping this one up if you are lemming it, as the last release of this polish was two years ago, and I don't know how long this version will be available for. I hope that it becomes a staple in the China Glaze permanent collection.

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks so pretty, I may have to snag Snow Globe as a gift to myself!

    -Julia at http://littlebearcakes.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly suggest it! It is such a beautiful and versatile polish. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D