Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zoya Skylar

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Zoya Skylar to share with you!  I am so excited that I own this colour!!  :D  I did a swap with a lovely lady named Winnie, and she surprised me by adding this to my package!! :D  It had been on my wishlist for a while, and now I am able to have it in my collection!! ^-^  Thank you so much Winnie!! :D







To me, this is a lovely medium grey-infused blue with gorgeous gold and silver flecks in it.  (Gotta love those!!)

I hope that everyone has an amazing day!! :D

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. @ Kaki: Aw, thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your lovely comment :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Stylish By Nature: Thank you!! :D Haha, I am actually already a follower of your blog. ^-^

    @ My Nail Polish Online: Me too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bethany Taylor: I love it!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely on you. It also looks really elegant and artsy against the white shadowed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent! These tones really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ The Lacquered Lade: Thank you so much!!!! :D I really appreciate it!

    @ Amanda: Thank you very much!!!! :D I really appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love skylar, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...