Tuesday, July 24, 2012

300th Blog Post and Twinsie Tuesday

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I am so happy to announce that this is my 300th post!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D  Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey.  I am so grateful for every view, like, comment, and reader that I have. :'D  Thank you all so much!!!

Today is also Twinsie Tuesday.  I apologize for my late post, as I got my dates all mixed up. :S



This TT post was supposed to be based on a polish that we got for a great deal.  I wasn't sure what to use, so I used my Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blizzard Blue, over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink.  I got the Blizzard Blue for $1.99 I think?  (The older bottle I had of it, anyway.  This bottle is a new one that I got for regular price).




The designs were made from pink and blue paint, and the bows were from an adorable Hello Kitty nail sticker set I got for Christmas from my friend.  :D

This isn't my favourite manicure ever, but it was one of those days when none of your manicures seem to go right.  :(  Oh well!

We have an addition to our Twinsie Tuesday team, so please welcome Maribeth!! :D

Here are the other lovely ladies blogs, so don't forget to check out their TT posts!! :D



Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have a wonderful day my friends!!!

-Ashesela

23 comments:

  1. @ Natalie Roseanne Peploe: Aw, thank you so much!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I really like the pointer finger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! And what a cool mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Maribeth: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ JennaFroggy: :'D Thank you very much!!

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! :'D

    @ Julie: Aw, thank you!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Especially how the pointer finger turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely manicure as always! but the colors somehow remind me of bubble gum. i dont know if that make sense lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love these colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Xtreme Wear line, they're cheap but great quality! I'm loving this design too. And congrats on 300 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute manicure! Congrats on 300 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ash! How did you do this?! Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your #300, that was the one I did remember to celebrate on my blog too, the others I forgot LOL
    I know those kind of days, but I really love the outcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I still remember seeing your posts through reddit...how time flies huh? I love SH Bubblegum Pink! One of the happiest pinks ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear you about those days when your manis just don't go as planned and the nail polish gods won't smile on you no matter what you try. I think this look is totally fun though. It reminds me of the 80s in a really cool, stylish way.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous mani.... you should start doing tutorials now *.*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely mani hun. You are so talented x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo cute! Congrats on 300 posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Kristy: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ polishyoftruth.com: :D Thank you!!! ^-^

    @ YoannitaL: It does!!!! :D Thank you for the compliment!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: YAY thank you!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so much!!! :D Oh, I love that line so much!! I want them all, hahah!! XD

    @ ChiChi: :’D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :’D Thank you so much, Anna!! I just freehanded a weird design while watching Doctor Who, haha!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much!!! You are so kind :D!!

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you!!!

    @ Jayne: Aw, thank you so much for joining me on this journey!! I appreciate that so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Aww, thank you Jessica!!! :’D

    @ Sangy: Aw, thank you!!! :’D

    @ CharlieDBeauty: You are so kind to meeee!!! :’D Thank you so much for the compliment!! :’D

    @ Cordia: :D!! Thank you so much Cordia!!!

    @ Jennius: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...