Thursday, August 09, 2012

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise and Hocus Pocus


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a swatch of the amazing Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise, and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus (which is an amazing holographic top coat).  I got both of these for my birthday, and I am so happy that I did!!! :D

Sunrise is a stunning medium blue with colour-shifting glass flecks throughout it.

Look how beautiful this is (I am wearing it with a layer of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat):




*Sighs with happiness*  What an amazing polish!!  The shimmer goes from pink to gold... ahhhh, so pretty!!

And here it is with the amazing Hocus Pocus top coat:




As you can see in the second photo here, my light box isn't very good at showing the effect, but once I get a direct source of light on it (the flash in this case), KABLAMMO!!!  Absolutely stunning!!

I highly recommend both of these.  The formulas are great and the polishes look amazing.  The wonderful thing with Hocus Pocus is that you can layer it over any colour, so you can have holo polish in any shade!! :D  Also, I put some quick dry top coat over top it to see if it would alter the holo effect, and it didn't!! :D

So there you go!!  Now you have no excuse to not pick these pretties up.  XD

I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela ;)

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade! Holo-ing always works to make things even prettier :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Time On My Nails: I am so glad you like it!! :D I can't get over how gorgeous that holo effect is!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are gorgeous!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Astrid Camat: Wow, thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Sera: I am glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue shape so much! lovely!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty blue color. i like the last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so lovely! A holo top coat is always a good thing :) Loving your lightbox back ground alot..looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous color!! really like the final result:)) I have a new post now and I would love if you could check it out:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top coat is absolutely wild! So pretty and redolent of the shinny prismatic stickers I used to collect all the time as a youngster.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! I got these two also, but think about this combo! It looks great! I actually just took Arctic Sunrise off last night ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am waiting on Hocus Pocus from Girly Bits and seeing this makes me want it to be in the mail TODAY! :D Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, beautiful nails:D your blog is great and I follow you now via gfc/505, I will be happy if you follow back so we can stay in touch:D
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arctic Sunrise! OMG, so pretty and love Hocus Pocus over it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great combo! I so need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you've a really lovely blog <3 may we can follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blue sparkly polish x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty!!! And then with the holo on top? So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! The blue is perfect on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHMG, Arctic Sunrise is an instant lemming, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hy, thanks for following my blog. i followed you now. but if you don't mind, please kindly follow my beauty blog, and i will follow you back again! ^^

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hy, thanks for following my blog. i followed you now. but if you don't mind, please kindly follow my beauty blog, and i will follow you back again! ^^

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool polish! You have such a great collection! :-)
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is so gorgeous!!! I think I am in love with these <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. it looks gorgeous! very nice :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whoa! These look amazing! I love the effect Hocus Pocus gives! lol that name is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice site :)

    I would love to follow another

    http://l0ve-ly.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful! And absolutely gorgeous with the holo on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Holographic goodness is how I like to describe polishes like this. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...