Birthday Lacquer - Sakura

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Last month my lovely friend Jenn from All That Is Gorgeous sent me an amazing birthday package in the mail.  One of the gifts inside was this amazingly gorgeous pink polish.  She had made it herself, and called it "Sakura".

I swatched it right after getting it, but for some reason haven't posted it on my site until now.

It is STUNNING!! O_O  I freaking love it!! :D  Have a gander:






Isn't she a stunner?  Gorgeous shimmer and glitters in a soft jelly pink... gah!!  So beautiful!! :D
(Please excuse the dry skin and the pink paint I have on my thumb that I never noticed until I uploaded the photos >.<!).

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOoo much Jenn!!  :D  This is absolutely stunning!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is so lovely pink and glitter!

    Please visit my blog, too:) I'mm now, and I post nails and beauty products as well!

    saranail.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get enough of this lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'm not normally much of a pink girl but this is going on the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is so girly and gorgeous! It strikes me as something that would go incredibly well with those frothy, tulle laden prom dresses of the 1950s.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually quite pretty with the gold and silver glitters. Wouldn't put them together myself but it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I did not know Jenn made polishes! This is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sara Nail: Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving that lovely comment!! :D I am following your blog now! ^-^

    @ GoingtotheShowing: I am so glad you like it, Anna!! :D

    @ Amanda: I’m really glad you like it!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: I’m so glad you like it too!! :D

    @ Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail: Isn’t it so stunning??! Unfortunately she only made this one, or else I would definitely snatch up a larger size!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I can’t agree with you more!!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Yay I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Pixie~Nails: I love how they look together :D!!

    @ JennaFroggy: Yay!! I’m so glad you like it, Jenna!! :D

    @ Tara: Isn’t it??!! I freaking love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! so girly and feminine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D