China Glaze Blue Iguana

Monday, September 17, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Wow, I am really running on fumes right now.  My sleep has been so bad this past month.  But, I have been working on some really exciting nails this morning (on only a few hours sleep!), and I will show them to you very soon!! :D  In the meantime, here is a swatch of the gorgeous China Glaze Blue Iguana:




(Sorry about the bumped pinky! >.<).

This really reminds me of a lighter version of China Glaze Blue Years Eve.  Unfortunately I cannot show you them side by side, as I used up all of Blue Years Eve.  :'(  But if you really want to see it, there should be a swatched mani of it in my blog archives. :))

What do you think of Blue Iguana?

I really can't get enough of blue polishes (especially CG ones).

Have a wonderful Monday, my friends!

-Ashesela ;)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is beautiful! Such a great summery blue. Sorry your sleep hasn't been great lately, here's hoping for a restful night for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've finished a whole bottle of nail polish?? Cool! This is an absolutely gorgeous colour though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm so pretty. and you finished a whole bottle?! i'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I would ask how you used up an entire bottle of polish, but since I have a pretty good idea I'll just ask what you made it into :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you're rocking the blues lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous blue! I was debating on buying this online the other day and I wish I had!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that you've been dealing with poor sleep lately. I wholeheartedly know what that's like.

    This blue is gorgeous! Much like yesterday's, it's another blue that I won't be able to shake from my mind anytime soon (and which I'd love to get my paws on someday).


    Wishing you serenity and restful nights,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh This blue is sooo beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous colour! The shimmer and shine are just amazing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Used up a nail polish?
    Used up a NAIL POLISH?
    What does that mean?


    Hahahaha, just kidding, but I have never heard of anyone actually using a polish up that wasn't a plain old black or something!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Jacqui: Thank you so much!! You are so kind :D!

    @ Jayne: Ahahah thank you!! :D But I used it up by making frankens with it ;).

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Ahaha XD!! It was because I made frankens with it ^-^.

    @ JennaFroggy: Hehehhe how well you know my, Jenna! :D Unfortunately I can’t remember what I made with it :O!!

    @ Amanda: Thank you !! :D I do love them so!! :D

    @ Shelby Swatches: I’m really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, Jessica!! :D You are such a sweetheart! (P.S. I am so glad you like the blues! :D)

    @ drinkcitra: Yay!! :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Yay!! :D I’m really glad you like it too :D!!

    @ Meredith Anne: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Brandi: Ahahahah!!!! Well, to be honest it was because I made a bunch of frankens (so I used up a lot of my polishes before). XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D