Girly Bits Stormy Skies

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of the lovely Girly Bits Stormy Skies.

This is a stunning blue/green leaning grey, with shimmer throughout that shifts from gold to green.  It is absolutely stunning!!

This was the first Girly Bits polish that I saw, and the one I wanted the most.  :D  So, here are a bunch of photos!! XD









Ugh, this is SO beautiful!!! O_O

What do you think of Stormy Skies? :D

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Pretty! That shimmer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Julie: Yay!! I am glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can completely see why you were yearning for this shade right from the get-go. From the name to the intriguing colour, it is thoroughly wonderful.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning. Stormy Sky is the perfect name for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and the name describes it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous dusty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this color!! Stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly magnificent on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color is so fascinating, and boy does it look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Jessica Cangiano: I’m so glad you like it too!! :D

    @ Jacqui: It really is such a great colour and name!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D I am glad you like it!! :D

    @ esmeheredia: :D I’m so glad you like it too!! :D

    @ LabMuffin: It really is so pretty!! :D

    @ The Daily Lacquerista: Yay!!! :D

    @ Amanda: Aw you are such a dear!! Thank you! :’D

    @ JennaFroggy: Aw yay!! :’D Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D