Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Rainbow Manicure


Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Today is Tuesday, and you know what that means...

It's Twinsie Tuesday!! :D

For this week's theme, we were to make a rainbow manicure.  I started out with a different colour on each nail, then made the tips all different colours.  I was painting in some different coloured 'swoops', but ended up making a bunch of mistakes.  I then threw a temper tantrum, and angrily smeared black paint all over the nails (lol!!! XD).  I then added some random black dots.  Here is what it ended up like:

(WARNING!!  Scary manicure ahead!!)
Hahahha!!!  XD  So ridiculous!!

If you are wondering about the sizing of the false nails and why they are only painted part of the way, that is because I used my false hand to practice painting nails.  I usually paint nails mainly on my own hands, and I need practice painting other peoples nails.  I would have shown you the nails on the false hand, but it is being used by other, much cooler nails.  So I just stuck these on really quick with double-sided sticky tape.  (More info on the false hand can be found here.)

Don't forget to check out these other lovely blogs, and to wish Jennifer from AllThatIsGorgeous a fantastic Happy Birthday!!! :D  YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENN!! :D

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

22 comments:

  1. I see no mistakes. I see unadulterated awesomeness. I love the tantrum rainbow, Ash!! Even the "practice hand ruffian" somehow manages to work with it, mad black swooshes and all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very interesting! I wanna see what's on the false hand, for you to say much cooler nails its gotta be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, those nails are cray cray! It looks like you had fun with these, but yeah, I prefer your normal nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool, if I attempted it it'd really look like I had a tantrum. I was wondering about the length of your nails...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha so cool!! I was wondering how your nails got so long so fast =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, Ash! It reminds me of...I don't know but AWESOME! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some bigass nails, girl! :) But the designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coool. It's a nail art masterpiece!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those are some mighty wild nails! They remind me a bit of some of the bold beachwear one encountered in the late 80s/early 90s. Awesome work!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post dear.
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of some gorgeous abstract art I would see in a private showroom in NYC. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Elizabeth: Aw, you are such a dear!! Thank you so much!! :’D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Hahaha!!! XD

    @ JennaFroggy: Aw, thank you so much, Jenna!! :’D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Hahah yeah!! XD

    @ Pixie~Nails: Really??! Thank you!! :D

    @ Amanda: Hahha!! XD They are pretty intense.

    @ MariJo: Hehehe thank you :D!

    @ ChiChi: Hahaha!!! XD Thank you :’D!

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Jacqui: Heheheh!! XD

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you!!! :’D

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Aww thank you Jenn!! :D I hope that you had an amazing birthday!!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Really??! Thank you so much Anna!!! :’D

    @ Chelsea: Ahahah!! Aw, thank you so much Chelsea!! :’D

    @ Nails My Dreams: :’D You are so sweet!!

    @ drinkcitra: :’D Thank you!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: AHAHAH!!! When I showed them to my sister, I literally said that they reminded me of the 80’s and early 90’s!!!! XD

    @ she.is.the.one: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you so much!!! :D That is so awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These nails look so freaking cool!! Wouldn't have been the same without the black ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...