Monday, October 15, 2012

China Glaze Bizarre Blurple


Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

Today I have one of the new China Glaze polishes from their Halloween Wicked collection to show you.  This one is called Bizarre Blurple, and is a stunning blue purple that looks so beautiful! :D  The formula is fantastic on this one.





I was really impressed with this one.  I thought it looked pretty in the bottle, but when I had it on my nails I was like 'wow!!'.

What do you think of Bizarre Blurple?

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. What a blue! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the depth of this colour. It's so saturated, gorgeous and eye-catching, but in no way loud or jarring, which I think would make it a surprisingly versatile shade of blue for day-to-day wear.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome. Looks amazing! Very interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty but I passed on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...