Friday, October 05, 2012

Girly Bits Indian Summer and Apparition


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have two more lovely Girly Bits polishes to share with you.  These were also sent to me for my honest review.  Like the two I reviewed yesterday, these are from Pam's autumn collection.  (If you are familiar with the Girly Bits Calendar Girls polishes, Indian Summer is the one for September. :))

First up: Indian Summer

This is such an interesting and lovely polish.  According to the Girly Bits website, it is a "mix of pink, blue, periwinkle, copper and gold (glitter), in a sheer periwinkle base".  This is really quite lovely.  I prefer to use this polish for layering, but I want to show you it at full strength all by itself.

Full strength:








And here is one coat of Indian Summer over O.P.I's Dating a Royal:




Lovely!  :D  I enjoy how there are several different sizes of hex glitter, some square glitter (oh how I love it!) and shimmer in there.  Beautiful! :)

Next up: Apparition.

I can't even describe how much I love this one!!!  There are off white hexes of different sizes, holographic micro bar glitters and opalescent small hexes that flash from blue to purple depending on the angle.  This is all in a clear base.

Look at how amazingly gorgeous this is:








Isn't that just amazing??!

When I first tried this, I layered it over Girly Bits Stormy Skies, and it was so incredibly beautiful!!  Unfortunately my skin looked horrible in the photos, there was a stray hair stuck to one nail, and there were a lot of bubbles that I didn't notice until after I took pictures (the bubbles were my own fault).  But take my word for it, it is a magical combo.  One thing I really love about this polish is that it will transition so well into the winter months.  So if you get the chance, I highly suggest that you pick this polish up.  It truly is absolutely stunning!

Once again Pam continues to blow me away with her gorgeous creations.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for Christmas!! :D

(You can purchase her polishes at these locations:

Llarowe
Mei Mei's Signatures
Harlow & Co.
Overall Beauty

as well as her own site (Girly Bits), but keep in mind that she is directing the majority of sales to those other websites as she is working with some renovations at the moment.)


Have an amazing day!!! 

-Ashesela ;)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Indian Summer is calling my name =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree about both of these looks transitioning well into the nippy winter months that lay ahead. Their cool tones and pop of shimmer make me think of a snow covered landscape at first light, and midnight (under a full moon), respectively.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jacqui: I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Tara: :D I am really happy you like them! :D!

    @ Jessica: Ah yes... how I long for those lovely nights!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming through following you back from http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ms. Ann Mowet: Aw, thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: I am so glad you like them Nory!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are beautiful!! I can't even decide which I like the best lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ drinkcitra: :D!! I am so happy you like them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Meredith Anne: I am really glad you like them!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...