The Hungry Asian Sea Creature over Sally Hansen The Real Teal

Sunday, October 28, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic weekend!! :D

Today I have an old manicure to show you: The Hungry Asian Sea Creature over Sally Hansen The Real Teal.  I had taken photos of this manicure earlier in the year (I think in August), but had forgotten to post them.  Unfortunately my skin is a bit dry in the photos, so please forgive that.  XD  And the tip wear is my own fault, as I forget to wrap my tips a lot.








Isn't Sea Creature gorgeous??!!  I also *love* how she draws adorable pictures on each bottle.  XD

Have you tried Sea Creature or any other The Hungry Asian polishes?

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. looks great!! love the color, i think it would great for Christmas :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally beautiful! It really glows, and those tiny hits of purple add such a nice highlight. This is definitely going on my next order from her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sea creature is freaking gorgeous...I have had it on my wishlist a couple times but I always find myself taking it off for some reason. Maybe I have gone cray cray, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of her polishes, but that sea creature looks really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such an enchanting, sweetly gorgeous quality to this combination. I soooo want this sparkly teal hue all over a car, or at the very, least a bangle bracelet now. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Steph-G: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: I love the added purple glitters too!! I’m really glad you like it! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you!!! :D

    @ JennaFroggy: Hahaha not at all!! Sometimes I forget why I have something on my wish list and I remove it, only to add it again when I remember why I had it there in the first place. :D

    @ Rainbowify Me: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: YAY!! :D I’m glad you like it! :D

    @ Amanda: :D!!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Oh this would be so pretty on a car!!! :O!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D