China Glaze Frosty and Snow Flakes

Friday, November 09, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!

Ugh, it's 12:32 a.m. and I need to get up early this morning for a psychiatrist appointment, and so I am unable to sleep.  I really hate when that happens; my body is exhausted, but my brain is yammering on so I can't nod off.  Sigh.

On a happier note, I have some more winter nail art to share with you today.  :)  On a recent dusty hunt (another unintentional one!), I came across China Glaze Frosty.  If I am not mistaken, it is from the winter 2010 'Tis the Season to be Naughty or Nice collection. :D  I was sooo happy to find this!!  As I am sure that almost everyone knows by now, I LOVE winter and anything winter-y, like this gorgeous holiday snow-like polish! :D  I missed this collection as I didn't get into polish collecting until 2011.  Awesomely though I have managed to get 3 polishes out of this set so far! :D

Here is a bottle shot of Frosty:


And here it is as a manicure with white acrylic painted snowflakes and dots:







Wheeeee I love winter!!! :D
Anyone else excited to do winter themed nails? :D
Have a wonderful Friday, my friends!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. OOh, nice find Ashesela! These nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow these are so amazing! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow =) Is it a psychiatrist or psychologist. The former can write prescriptions. (Just curious because in where I live it is IMPOSSIBLE to get longer than five minutes with a psychiatrist.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome find!! And your delicate snowflakes make this winter beauty look *almost* as gorgeous as Mysterium Ice Crystal! (^_-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are beautiful! I really like the snowflakes! I only got into polish collecting in 2011 also. It's fun polish hunting for past collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love how simple yet stunning the design is!! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very feminine and delicate looking. I love it. You can really rock the white polish girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ lovenailpolish: Thank you so much!!! :D I was so happy to find this! :D

    @ Sharra Farivar: Thank you so much!! :D I see a psychiatrist at a hospital. Thankfully I am covered so I don’t have to pay to see him. I am upping one of my medications again to see if it will help with my breaks from reality (ugh so poopey!!). Where do you live??

    @ Elizabeth: Aw, you are such a sweetie!! :D

    @ Cindy: Isn’t it?? The thrill of the hunt!! :D Thank you so much for the compliment!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :D!! Thank you so much, Anna!! :D

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: Aw thank you so much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :’D Thank you so much!! You are so sweet! :D

    @ Malinda: Aw, you are so kind, Malinda!!! It gives me lobster hands in real life, haha!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing as always! Love the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I adore the fact that you love winter, too! There doesn't seem to be that many of us out there who truly love the coldest time of the year, but there's just something about the stillness, chill, and subtle beauty of winter that draws me to it year after year. In fact, I've noticed that the older I get, the more I like winter with each passing year.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I hate when that happens..that happens to me a lot where my body is tired, but my mind just won't let me sleep! lol
    I love your winter-y mani! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, i can tell your favorite season is almost here, snowflake lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous colour and lucky you for finding it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D