China Glaze With Love and Pure Joy

Friday, November 02, 2012


Good evening, dear readers! :D

I recently got the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection, and wanted to start showing these gorgeous polishes as soon as I could! : D

For this manicure I am wearing With Love on all my nails, and two or three coats (can't remember >.<', but I think it was 2) of Pure Joy on my thumb and ring finger nails.






The formula on both of these is fantastic!!  I was super impressed by With Love, as it is a one coater!!  (I am wearing two in these photos just in case.)  Also, the amount of glitter in Pure Joy is very decent, and I couldn't be happier with it. :D

I know that a lot of people weren't excited about the red polishes in this collection, but I am really glad that I got them.  :)  I found that Red Satin (also from the Pure Joy collection) is very close to to Winter Berry, which was from last years Let it Snow collection, but it is a teensy bit lighter.  They are very close so unless you are collecting them, I would say that you don't need both.

Are you picking up any of the Pure Joy polishes this season?

Have a wonderful evening!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This reminds me of an updated '40s style mani. Absolutely love the retro feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red! I will be looking for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I can't wait to see the other swatches! I'm thinking about getting Blue Bells Ring and Pizzazz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! :D I'm really glad you like it! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D I'm so glad you like them!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: YAY!! :D I'm really glad you like them :D!!

    @ drinkcitra: Oh you should get those ones!!! They are so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much as I do adore pinks, I think it's reds and burgundy polishes that I love (and certainly) wear most often, so I'm always delighted when you share a post featuring another beautiful fire shade like With Love.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on getting With Love. I'm already planning to wear it for Valentine's day based on the name ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D