Monday, November 12, 2012

Glitzology Crown Royal and Snow Day


Good morning dear readers! :D

Today I have two gorgeous polishes to show you.

I was super lucky in being able to get some polishes for review from Glitzology, and I chose these two as they are soooo gorgeous!!! :D

First up: Crown Royal



This beauty is so packed with different types of glitter!!  I found it to be a bit tough to apply, as it was a bit goopey, but to be honest I expect that with the amount of glitter in this.  Also a few glitters would stick out a bit on the nail, but I gently pressed down on them and they were fine.  :)  This is an awesome mix of purple, gold and holo glitters.

In these photos I layered 1-2 coats over Colour Club Glitter Wonderland:







Please forgive my dry skin and the blurry photos.  I was too excited to swatch these to wait for better skin, and my camera has issues sometimes when it comes to photographing glitter (and purple!).

I think that this is a great polish, and with a little thinner it will be super easy to apply.  :D

Next up: Snow Day

OMG I love snow!!!  I absolutely HAD to choose this one!  It has that type of white glitter that is not stark white, but kind-of a frosty white.  It has different sizes of squares, bars, hexes of iridescent amazingness  and a gorgeous shifting shimmer throughout it (which is usually blue-purple in colour!).  Ugh, SO pretty!!!




For these photos I layered one coat of Snow Day (eee I love that name!!  It just brings back a rush of childhood giddiness!! :D) over China Glaze Electric Beat.  I love how beautiful this is!!!  The formula was less thick with this polish than with the other one (again, it really depends on the amount of glitter and types of glitter in polishes).

So in the end, I have to say that these are both lovely additions to my collection, and although Crown Royal was a bit tricky to apply with it's thickness, that can be easily remedied with a touch of thinner. Thank you so much Stacy for this awesome opportunity! :'D

Don't forget to check out all the other stunning Glitzology polishes over at the Glitzology Etsy shop.

-Ashesela :}

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have snow day too and it is sooo beautiful. (haven't posted mine yet oops >.<) And oh ma gawsh the glitter in Crown Royal looks awesome holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fitzy: It is sooo pretty!! That is so awesome that you have Snow Day too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Marisa: I am so glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fabulous (three cheers for glitter in my books!), but I especially adore Snow Day. Wow, that is one dazzlingly gorgeous winter polish!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica Cangiano: I was so happy to be able to get that one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, Love it :D

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful both of them, I think I like Snow Day the best...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love them both!! They're so sparkly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sparkly! Wow, I need some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...