Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mysterium Avalanche


Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Today I have a swatch of Mysterium Avalanche.

This polish is a mix of white and black glitters in a shimmery base.  The shimmers represent the fine particles of snow that get thrown up in the air when snow gets moved, the white glitter represents snow, and the black represents soil, rocks, and other debris that get mixed in when an avalanche moves down a mountain.





This is over China Glaze For Audrey.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far! :D

-Ashesela :}

13 comments:

  1. Another awesome Mysterium polish, and it looks great over For Audrey!!

    Shame you guys don't like winter much. ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh pretty! Where is this polish from? Really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous glitter and layered mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I hate the name of this polish (mountain climber and avalanches?? Uhmmm... No!), it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love how it looks with this ChG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Avalanche very much! I think you chose a good base (blue) under it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish fits the name well! Nice mani Ashesela!

    You are a really great hand model! Nice pictures too! : )

    Rainy cold and cozy weekend here, nice for a switch. Hope yours is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool!! looks awesome :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore this mani! It reminds me so, so much of those awesome mid-century Formica kitchen table sets.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. this does remind me of dirty snow! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...