Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mysterium Hoar Frost

Good morning, dear readers! :D

I have another Mysterium polish to share with you today.

This one is called Hoar Frost, and it contains different sizes of hex, bar and square glitters, in frosty white, white, and light frosty blue.








I can't remember for sure what I layered it over, but I *think* it was Revlon Brilliant Strength in Intrigue.

What do you think of Hoar Frost? :D  I love anything winter, so I was very excited to make this polish.  My awesome sister came up with the amazing name! :D

Have an amazing day, my friends!!

-Ashesela :}

16 comments:

  1. The tiny squares of light blue in this are the *perfect* touch. Another one for my Mysterium want list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is frosty! I love bar glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful polish's name! Hoar frost is such an intriguing natural phenomenon and yet it receives so little press or adoration. Kudos to Mysterium for picking naming this polish as such.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous combo! So wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great polish! Love it!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of Hoar Frost and the blue base is so pretty! Perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an icy solar system :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, love the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: YAY!! :D I am glad! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much!! :D My sister thought of the name. :D

    @ Crazypolishes (Dimpal): Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ gl0ssy: Thank you!! :D I am so glad! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!! :D

    @ Lise: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Amanda: Whee that is awesome!! :D Thank you!!

    @ Leanne: YAY!!! I am really glad! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :'D

    @ Victoria Grant: :D Yay!!! I am so glad!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...