Sunday, November 25, 2012

Orly Stone Cold


Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

A little while back (last month) I was lucky to find some of the Orly Mineral FX collection, which was released in 2011.  I had missed its release, so I didn't own any of them.  Thankfully, Winners has had some in stock (I love that place!) and I picked up Stone Cold and Rock Solid (the two I really wanted!!).  They had Emberstone there as well, and maybe some of the other ones, but I am not sure.

Stone Cold is an amazing blue flecked polish (seriously, there are sooo many flecks in this, it's like the whole thing is just a bunch of bright blue flecks of whatever!).  It is so interesting looking:

DSCF6357
DSCF6355
DSCF6365
DSCF6367

How gorgeous is that??!!! I am so glad that I was able to pick this up!! :D  I took these photos last month when my nails were still pointy.  ^-^

Do you have Stone Cold or any other blues like this one?

I hope that everyone has been having a great (and safe!) weekend so far. :)

-Ashesela

17 comments:

  1. That is a stunning blue. I really need to get my hands on some orly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have a similar one by Color Club called "Cold Metal", probably a little darker. I had my eye on a few but picked that one when I heard it didn't stain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the prettiest collection of blues! This is absolutely gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite blues ever... I have been searching for Rock Solid, so I will be excited to see that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Great shade - I am a sucker for glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was umm-ing and ahh-ing about whether or not to get this colour. You have convinced me! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! And I love your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you in these bright blues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very lovely hue! I like the depth of this royal blue and how well suited it seems to winter. I can't help but think, too, that it would look amazing as the paint job on a sleek sports car.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Cuti-CLUE-les: I love Orly!!! :D Orly was the first ‘real’ nail polish I got. :D

    @ Lindsey R: :D!!!!!

    @ Tharvey: Oh nice!!! :D I use the glue base coat so that takes care of staining for me. *Thank goodness!*

    @ Liesl: Thank you so much!!!!! :’D

    @ Dawn Nickols: I hope you can get it!! :D It took me almost a year but I finally found it! XD

    @ jennycute: I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Harriet Lockett: Aw yay!! :D You won’t be disappointed! (I hope!!)

    @ Liz: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D Isn’t it??! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :D

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! :D XD

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Oh it would look gorgeous on a car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek, I was actually looking at your swatches off from reddit yesterday, and I was thinking how pretty the colour and the shape of your nails was hahaha. I didn't know you had this blog! I'm glad you found me because I found you in return :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this polish!!!!! Love the nail shape too, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Vicky the Nail Artiste: Aww thank you so much!!! :’D That really means a lot!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...