Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Glaze Glitter All The Way


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today's manicure is China Glaze Glitter all the Way over Color Club Port-Folio.

When I first saw this glitter, I thought to myself that it looks more like a Mardi Gras glitter than a Christmas one (seriously, it has all those Mardi Gras bead colours in there!).  Either way I had to get it, as it is part of the 2012 Holiday Joy collection, and I need all of the Christmas polishes I can get my paws on. :D  (I love to collect Christmas polishes, as Christmas is my favourite time of the year. :))  Glitter all the Way consists of tiny red, purple and gold/yellow glitter in a clear base, with slightly larger green glitter throughout it.

Port-Folio is a plum polish with a flash of an iridescent green.  While it is a very nice polish, I wish the plum was more purple.  Oh wells!





I really do like this glitter, as it is a new combination for my collection.  Also, I am so going to rock it in February ;).  However I still say that it doesn't seem very Christmassy to me...well, maybe if I think of it as Christmas tree lights?

What are your thoughts on Glitter all the Way?

Have a fantastic day!!

-Ashesela ;)

16 comments:

  1. Christmas in New Orleans!! So sad that I don't even remember if I bought this one. If I didn't, I must remedy that right away because it looks fabulous, Ash!! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, your making me regret passing this up! It's so freaking pretty on you!!! Like 2749376282863x prettier on your nails than the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, vibrantly hued glitter! I really like it and think it would be awesome for either Xmas or New Years. Plus, I just love how the first thing it reminded me of was the way the lights look when you squint your eyes while staring at a Christmas tree.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty glitter, but I agree... it doesn't make me think of Christmas.. more like TV snow lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with loads of glitter in it! So pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! That polish is the only one I wanted of the holiday set, I am so glad i finally caved in and bought it! Its in the mail on its way to me now and this makes me so excited to finally use it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eee this is so so pretty! It's one of my Christmas presents so I have to wait until then to wear this lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous glitter! This is so fabulous and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! This makes me think of Christmas lights too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great polish, and I don't think it looks too Christmassy either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This does not scream Christmas, but it is a unique and pretty glitter! I love this combo on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Elizabeth: Ahahaha!! I hope you do have it! I love being surprised about things I forgot I owned :D.

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :’D Thank you so much!!!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I’m so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ Sunny: I love glitter so much too!!! :D

    @ Emily: Yay!!! :D I am so glad you like it and that you got it :D!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you!!!

    @ Julie: Awesome!!! :D I bet you will really like it when you wear it!! :D

    @ Jamie: I am really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Chelsea: :D I am really glad!! :D!

    @ gl0ssy: At least it isn’t just me who thinks so!! *Phew!*

    @ Kristy C: :D Thank you!!! :D!

    @ lovenailpolish: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...