China Glaze Sugar Plums

Monday, December 17, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Sugar Plums.  This is a gorgeous maroon shimmer with the occasional tiny holographic glitter.  This was released in 2010, for the holiday 'Tis the Season to be Naughty or Nice collection.  I was lucky to pick this up while dusty hunting (along with two others from the same collection.  Old holiday shades? Yes please!). :D









I included a lot of photos because I think it is really beautiful! :D  I added the photos with flash so you could get a better look at the metallic-like shimmer and holo glitter.

The formula on this was amazing!  Very thin but pigmented and awesome.

What do you think of Sugar Plums?

Have a wonderful day :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Pretty! I can't remember if I bought this one or not--I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from just adoring the name (I've always liked the classic Night Before Christmas line about how "visions of sugar plums danced through their head"), I absolutely love this rich, elegant burgundy-plummish shade and would wear it on toes and tips alike anytime of the year.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is gorgeous! The photos really show it off well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty. Don't have a colour like this but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous, might have to see if I still can find it somewhere for my stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is beautiful! Love that shimmer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! And it looks super on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D