China Glaze Water You Waiting For

Saturday, December 29, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a manicure of China Glaze Water You Waiting For over Creative Fantasy.  Both of these polishes are from the 2012 Cirque du Soleil collection.

Water You Waiting For is a stunning glitter polish, with a blue tinged base.  It has tiny green and blue glitters, along with slightly larger purple ones.









So pretty!!!!  I adore this one! :D  China Glaze, you keep coming out with such amazing polishes!

What you do think of the Cirque du Soleil collection?

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Very pretty. The name made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love how complex the texture is, and the colours are just dreamy. This one is sitting in my untrieds this very minute, just waiting for my nubs to grow out a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrifically pretty blue sparkle polish! Just love it. I don't have a blue sparkle at the moment, and think I might try and see if I can track this one down locally (thanks for the introduction!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ jennycute: I am glad you like it!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Ooh I so hope you like it when you put it on!!! :D (I’m excited for you, XD!)

    @ Jamie: :D I am really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Lou: :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D I am very glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jessica: Yay!! I am very glad to help! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly! This is such a gorgeous blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue. I might have to grab this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D