Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Color Club Holiday Splendor


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Recently I was lucky enough to get a set of Color Club polishes from Winners, and they were all polishes from the 2011 Beyond the Mistletoe collection.  One of these beauties is a stunning emerald green glitter, with a green jelly base and green and holo glitter.

These photos do not do this polish justice; it is so much more glittery and amazing in real life.  Like seriously glittery. Like I can't stop staring at my digits glittery.

On all the fingers except for the ring I have Holiday Splendor and on the ring finger I have China Glaze Red Satin and Ring in the Red.






I hope that you have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Holiday Splendor is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove Holiday Splendor! Definitely one of my favorite polishes in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is definitely an awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the beauty of that green in blinding me! soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I especially love the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love! So shimmery, festive and fun!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holiday Splendor is gorgeous! I'm kicking myself for not picking it up last holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...