Color Club Jingle Jangle

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!  I hope that everyone has had a great start to the weekend. :D

Today's manicure is Color Club Jingle Jangle, which is a completely gorgeous glitter from their 2011 Beyond the Mistletoe collection.

Jingle Jangle is so beautiful.  If I am not mistaken it has purple, pink, blue and green (maybe viridian?) glitter in it in a clear base.  There also appears to be a few (very few!) holo glitters in it.

Here it is with no underwear:





(Please excuse the cord in the first pic, and the shoddy application around my tips)

I would tell you how many coats this was if I remembered, but alas, I do not.  It is a somewhat sparse glitter so this was over 3 coats.  In the future I will wear this with something beautiful underneath (perhaps a lovely blue or purple?).

Either way, I do love this glitter!! :D

What do you think of Jingle Jangle?

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Yeah I like this! Think it would look great with a purple underneath too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Ash! I wonder how it'd look over CG Periwinkle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty!!!! such a lovely colour!!

    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that glitter collections - this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty! There's a charming spring/Easter feel to this feminine sparkle polish. I think it would be fun to play around with it layered over both soft and deep, almost fuchsia pinks alike.

    Wishing you a stellar weekend, dear gal,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful on you! This is one of my favorites from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Marias Nail Art: I am glad you like it! :D!

    @ jennycute: I agree!! It would look lovely over purple! :D!

    @ Elizabeth: Oh, I should try that!!! :D Great idea!

    @ Elvie Na: I am glad you like it!!! :D

    @ Stadtwaldvogel: I am glad you like it!! :D

    @ Julie: I am really glad you like it!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D I’m glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much!! I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Lou: :D Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D