Saturday, December 08, 2012

Falling Snow Gradient


Good morning, dear readers! :D

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend so far.  :)

For today's manicure I wanted to do a snowy gradient:







For this look I used a base of China Glaze First Mate, then sponged on some sparkly whitish nail polish that I made.  I went over areas that I put too much of the sparkly polish on with more First Mate (and went back and forth with the two polishes until it was just how I wanted it).  I then did two light coats of O.P.I's Pirouette My Whistle, which made me happy as I was waiting to do snow manicures with it since its release. :D

What are your favourite types of manicures to do for the holiday season?

Have a wonderful day, my friends! :D

-Ashesela

19 comments:

  1. So, so incredibly pretty. I'm doffing my hat over her to you and your amazing nail art skills, Ashesela.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So feminine and soft looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Beautiful creation. Pirouette My Whistle is one of my favourite glitter top coats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect, the best snow falling manicure I've seen on blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is neat! Love the falling snow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! The snow looks so soft...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jessica Cangiano: :’D Thank you so much, Jessica!! You are so sweet! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much, Maria!!! :D

    @ Malinda: :D Thank you so very much, Malinda!!! :D

    @ Karen Bella: Thank you so much!!! :D It is one of my favourites, too! :D

    @ Taya: :’D You are so kind!!! Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Tishana: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :’D Yay!!! :D

    @ Benedicte: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ elvie na: :’D Thank you!!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jamie: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love it! I need to get a white glitter to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks really pretty, what a neat idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bookmarking this for a possible recreation!!! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I've been wanting to do a snowy manicure. This is an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ jennycute: :D I am so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ Kel: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Lizzy O.: Yay!!!! :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ K. Helly: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...