Sunday, December 09, 2012

Orly Angel Eyes


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Last month I picked up some of the polishes from the Orly holiday Naughty or Nice collection.  Angel Eyes is one of those colours. :) It is a stunning blue glitter in a clear base, with holo and bronze (? can't quite make out what that colour is) glitters in it as well.  Here it is over China Glaze Blue Sparrow:







Sooo pretty!!!  I love how there are two sizes of blue glitter in there.

Now here is the same manicure, but with Essie Shine of the Times and a mysterious iridescent hex glitter (I forgot what I used! XD):




What do you think of Angel Eyes?

Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends!

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. This is seriously lovely! I adore how the blue undercoat is at once wintry, yet also makes this mani look like it would be stellar for the summer, too (as it reminds me of a shimmering swimming pool or the ocean on a toasty July day). Gorgeous!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Eyes is beautiful!! I just love the way it looks with Shine of the Times! SOTT always looks so good over these kinds of polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, glowing blue - and Shine of The Times suits it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is so pretty!! And you have lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeousness all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jessica Cangiano: I am so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: I agree with you, it really brings it out!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jamie: :D!!!

    @ Emily: :D Thank you so much!!! That really means a lot! :D

    @ zebra-nails: I think so too!! :D I am really loving their winter collection this year! :D

    @ jennycute: :D I am so glad!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Jenna Froggy: I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ KarenD: :D!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...