Zoya Neeka and Orly Halo

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a manicure to show you that includes two of my favourite nail polishes: Zoya Neeka and Orly Halo.

Neeka is a stunning purple cream with golden glass flecks, while Halo is a silver and gold glitter combo in a clear base (tiny golden glitters and larger silver ones).

Because there is an inclusion of silver glitters in Halo, I can wear it without it being too yellow toned for my skin (and I cannot wear yellow as it looks horrible on me!).








Are you a fan of Neeka and/or Halo?

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love glitter polishes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how pretty! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Amanda: Thank you!! :D

    @ Sunny: Me too!!! :D Thank you!!

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you!!!

    @ drinkcitra: :D I am so glad you like them!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a blinging combo :P Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Generally speaking I'm a big sparkle fan (especially when small, classic shaped pieces of glitter are involved), so I like really like both lovely, glistening shades.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just GORGEOUS! SO MUCH SPARKLE! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D