Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Polish Picked by Someone Else


Good morning, dear readers!

I know I am posting this really really early, but I will be leaving the house at around 7:30 a.m. (and I haven't gone to bed yet!), and I don't know when I will be back.  So without further ado, here are the polishes that my sister picked out for this edition of Twinsie Tuesday:


L: China Glaze Def Defying R: Color Club Endless Summer

My sister picked these out yesterday, and afterwards we realised it was Earth Day, so the colours went together really well. :D





Unfortunately I seem to have lost the ability to do gradients, so it isn't the smoothest transition between colours.

Don't forget to check out these awesome Twinsies and their posts for today!:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have a wonderful day!! :D
-Ashesela

18 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely sponging/gradient, the colors work well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gradient! great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous together, Ash! I actually think the slightly rougher gradient works in its favour too--very earth and sky. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG :)

    PS DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS :)

    XOXO rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the colors and I think your gradient turned out quite nicely! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Marias Nail Art: Aw, thank you so much Maria!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ Anne Thompson: :D Thank you very much Anne!!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Aw, thank you so much!!! You are such a doll!! :D

    @ rosina palesado: Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ Yun, The Polish Hideout: Aw thank you very much, I really appreciate it!! :D!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you Meredith!!! :D

    @ Marisa: Thank you Marisa!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your gradient looks just fine. Very nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colour pairing - it makes me think of a really vibrant, gorgeous tropical fish.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. these colors are sooo great for a summer gradient - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ ChiChi: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, Jessica!! I hope that you are doing well!!

    @ Gnarly Gnails: :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you very much, Nory!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful! What an amazing combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ash, these colors are wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...