Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Sweet Sixteen


Good morning, dear readers!

I want to apologize in advance as my manicure isn't the best today.  I didn't have as smooth of a gradient as I would have liked, and I was too tired/lazy to fix it, as I have gotten the flu.  I will probably miss some more days of blogging while I try to get better, as I have next to no energy whatsoever (hey that rhymed! :D).

For this week we were to make manicures that our 16 year old version of ourselves would have liked.

To be honest I was more into vampy maroon colours at this age, but I wanted to make a fun and girly manicure.  :D


The one nail that didn't suck:


Bleh!


My first mani got squashed while it was drying, and then after I fixed it I squashed it again.  I squashed this one too by accident but I was able to fix it.

The purple is China Glaze Fancy Pants, and the glitter polishes are Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter and a franken that I made.

I wish you all the best of health and hope that you have an amazing day!!  Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies posts for today:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

-Ashesela

18 comments:

  1. I think it turned out pretty!! Love that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond awesome! I hope you feel better soon, the flu sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looks good! Aw feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, sweet girl, I'm so sorry that the flu has struck you down this year, too. Please try to rest and take it easy as much as possible. Don't worry about blogging or anything else, just focus on trying to feel better.

    Sending countless healing wishes your way,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty and fun. I used to be into vamp colors too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noes, hope you feel better soon! <3
    And I think your mani turned out great! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really pretty, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mani! I hate when I squish my manicure... I'm probably going to do that tonight since I painted them too close to going to bed. When will I learn?! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fairytale mani! I love it!
    Hope you get better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are way too hard on yourself Ash...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know what you're talking about Ash, this is a SEAMLESS gradient. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you feel better soon! I think this mani is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing combination of glitters, and they look fantastic over this base! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...