Thursday, June 13, 2013

KKCenterHk False Nails Review

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review for some KKCenterHK false nails that were sent to me by their company. :D
(Here is the product link)



I got them in GR18. :) (There are 19 different options!)

They are really lovely nails, and a pleasure to use.  To my pleasant surprise, they came in this very handy and sturdy case:



I cut the ones I was going to use and filed them into a more square shape, then painted them and stuck them on:

One thing that always confused me about almost all false nails I use (regardless of company), is that they are always different lengths (the different nail sizes).  Here is the top photo again to demonstrate:


I am not sure why they do that.  I wouldn't want my middle nail longer than both my ring and index.  So, I always cut them and file them down so they are the same length. :D

This set of false nails retails for $10.87 USD, and contains 500 nails (plus the awesome box).

I really do enjoy these nails, and look forward to using them again. :)

One thing I noticed is that I find that there are very similar false nails in there, so for me there is barely a difference between size 0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, and 8-9.  Because of this I could not find an adequate sized nail for my middle finger, and had to either choose a size too big or a size too small.

However, everyone has different sized nails, and even between my two hands there are significant differences in nail sizes and shapes.  I cannot blame the company or product because of my own nail differences.  I do think that the nails could have more differences between sizes, but I am still very impressed by the quality and packaging.

Overall I do recommend this set, and I am very glad that I was given the opportunity to review it. :)

If you order from KKCenterHK, please keep the code 'artevolve' in mind to recieve a 10% discount off of your order. :)

I hope that you have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. @ Lisa N: Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so adore the beautiful, vivacious blue and white pattern you went with here. It's really, really lovely and makes me think of the ocean in Vancouver for some reason (not sure why, aside from the dark blue colour, but that's the first thing that sprang to my mind when I saw it).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jessica: Thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome great to practice nail art on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Norelis: Thank you!! :D They really are great for nail art :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...