Wednesday, September 04, 2013

KKCenterHK 15 Piece Brush Set Review


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review of a lovely brush set that was sent to me by KKCenterHK.



According to the website, this 15 piece set comes with:
2 pull brushes
1 line brush
1 painting brush
1 paint brush (I am not sure how it differs from the brush listed above)
4 spread brushes
1 sketch brush
2 fan brushes
2 gel nail brushes
1 dotting tool



I will admit that I am unfamiliar with a lot of the brush names listed above.  Although I am sure these can be used for acrylic and gel nail art, I usually use brushes just for painting designs on the nail with regular paint :).

These brushes are made with synthetic bristles, and retail for $15.00 USD.



I really like how this set comes with a fine-tipped dotting tool alongside the brushes. :D

I think this is a fabulous set of brushes, and I highly recommend it to any nail art enthusiast!  For that price you really cannot go wrong, especially with the variety and decent quality this set contains. :)

Here is a manicure I did using some of the brushes and the dotting tool:




The manicure is a bit more messy that I would like, but that was my own fault.  Some days my hands aren't as steady as others XD.

The brushes are fantastic!! :D  They work very well, and there is such a great variety in this pack.  The dotting tool is so helpful, and it is a really great size for both beginners and advanced users.  You can get all sorts of dot sizes with it.

The quality is very lovely, and although there was an errant hair here and there, a quick snip of scissors took care of that.

I definitely recommend this set, and I don't think I could be any more pleased with it! :D  The set is a lot cheaper than if you were to go to a beauty or art store and buy all of the pieces separately (a LOT cheaper!).

Don't forget, if you use the code 'artevolve', you get a 10% discount off of your order at KKCenterHK! :D

Have a wonderful day, my friends! :D

-Ashesela

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the manicure using these brushes! I got a set off ebay but haven't really played with it a lot yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lisa: Thank you so much!! :D I hope you have fun with your brushes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created beautiful nail art!
    I want to try these too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...