Lush Rock Your Body Kit

Tuesday, September 03, 2013


Good morning, dear readers! :)



I hope that you had a great weekend! :D  Mine was pretty good :D.

Last week when I popped into Lush, I was able to pick up one of their Rock Your Body sets.


The Rock Your Body kit comes with four items, and sells for $25.95 Can.  Each box has two staples (that are in every box), and then you have the choice of picking two more items to add to it.

According to the Lush.ca website:

"The summer months can take a toll on our skin: we’re all guilty of overindulging in the sunshine, swimming in chlorinated pools…not to mention going barefoot whenever possible! That’s all part of the fun, but it can leave your skin feeling a little lackluster. We’ve created this rockin’ customizable kit to care for all your bits and get your body feeling fantastic."

You can choose between adding a massage bar or bar of soap, and whatever dusting powder you like (including Coconut deoderant and Lustre).

The two items you cannot change are a Sugar Scrub, and a 45 g pot of Dream Cream.

For my box I added a Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar and a Vanilla Puff Powder (I would have picked up Lustre, but they were sold out at the store!).


I think that this kit is really handy! :D  It gives me an opportunity to try a few products I have never used before, and I enjoy that I can experience the Dream Cream without having to purchase a full pot.  Because of this kit, I think I will purchase a large Dream Cream in the future, because I really love it!! :D

This is also my first time getting Wiccy and the Sugar Scrub, so I am looking forward to testing those.

Do note that the only massage bar that they will not include is Shimmy Shimmy.

I am very pleased with this kit, and am glad that I was able to pick one up! :D

Have you tried the Rock Your Body kit, or any of the products in it?

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great review! Looks like a nice kit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the exact same things you did and I do love them all! I love the way the massage bar smells, as well as Vanilla Puff

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is really cute - it makes me think of a classic brown bag school lunch (which is especially fitting for this time of the year).

    Enjoy your new goodies, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lisa N: Thank you!! :D It really is! :D

    @ katie: Hahha that is awesome (great minds think alike!)!! :D I love the way they smell too :D

    @ OPI Addict: It really is!! I am so glad to have finally tried it! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much (and I see what you mean! I remember going to school with those lunchbags! XD) :D

    @ drinkcitra: It really is :D!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D