Lush Rosie Wrapped Gift Set Review

Thursday, September 19, 2013


Good morning, lovelies!! :)

To offset my previous sad post, I thought I would write another one about something happy: Lush! XD

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a Rosie wrapped gift set:



That packaging is so cute, ahhh!! XD


Here is a cute list of the contents:

Yay Rosie!!

Thank you, team Mai!

When I opened up the package, I was greeted by the cute and colourful puffs:


Ah, here we go! :D

The gift retails for $29.96 Can.

Inside, there were four items:
-Amandopando bubble bar
-Rose Jam bubbleroon
-Rose Queen bath bomb
-Ro's Argan body conditioner (45 g)

Rose Jam bubbleroon:

Ro's Argan body conditioner:

Amandopondo bubble bar:

Rose Queen bath bomb:

I think this is a wonderful gift!! :D  It is packaged so beautifully (and you can save the wrapping paper!), and it has such a lovely assortment of products to try.

It is also great for those of you who want to try Ro's Argan body conditioner, without having to splurge on a whole pot. :)

If you are like me and don't usually use up a whole bubble bar in one go, you can get 5 baths out of the three bath items (bubble bars and bath bomb), and then you have the added Ro's Argan to enjoy.

I would give this gift a 5/5!  I know that in the future I will repurchase it, because it is awesome and just so gosh darn cute! :D

It also comes with a small catalogue of what products are included in the different gift sets:



This is perfect as a birthday gift, anniversary gift, Christmas gift, pick-me-up gift...

Have you tried the Rosie gift set, or any of the items in it?

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I am new to LUSH, whats a bubble-roon? Is it like the bathbomb? I enjoy looking at the bath bombs work their prowess in the bath tub, but sad to say I don't have a tub =(((

    What would you recommend seriously! I might wanna try something, haa...

    <3 Celly
    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :D A bubbleroon is like a soft bubble bar, and you can take half of it and smush it under running water for bubbles and a delightfully scented bath! :D
      Aw, sorry to hear that you don't have a tub.
      One of my favourite products from Lush is their Ro's Argan body conditioner, which is like a hair conditioner but for your body! After a shower you turn off the water, rub this into your skin and let it sit a moment, then turn the water back on for a quick rinse. After that your skin is left soft and supple, and smelling like rose jam! :D
      If you tell me your skin and hair type, I can recommend some more products for you :D
      <3

      Delete
  2. The packaging is too cute and the products look too good too..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!! :D I think the packaging is adorible too! ^-^

      Delete
  3. I love this packaging, too cute! Great review :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I love the packaging too! ^-^

      Delete
  4. The packaging is so cute! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush bombs and they packaging! I havent tried any hair care yet but sounds very promising :)
    I'm following too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! :D
      Oooh I love their hair products!! :D

      Delete
  6. Oooh the whole thing is pretty!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow!! I'm following back :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate it! :D
      <3

      Delete
  7. Ahh I just love the packaging! Such a cute gift set!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D