Wednesday, December 21, 2011

China Glaze Coconut Kiss Swatch



Good morning (again XD) dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Coconut Kiss.  Not a very festive polish, but beautiful nonetheless!  It is an absolutely lovely purple with shimmer, and although it does show some brush strokes, it is a dream to apply.




Over top I have a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  This is such a beautiful polish, but why oh why is it called Coconut Kiss?? :S

I hope that everyone has an absolutely wonderful day, and I look forward to reading your blog posts! :D

-Ashesela

13 comments:

  1. love this shade and the name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is unique and love the color. I have one polish that close to the color, and the name even more weird, i cant remember what the name, its from Sinful Colors but i love the shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! Well maybe a kiss from a coconut will turn you purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!! What's with the name!!! Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Shannara: Isn't it such a gorgeous purple!!

    @ YoannitaL: Hahah, I wonder what it is with weird purple names. XD

    @ Laura: Me too!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: Hahahha maybe!! XD

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah why did they name it that?? Kind of silly for such a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never thought of purple being coconuty or even remotely tropical, but it is a lovely shade. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! If you're gonna keep swatching gorgeous purples, I might have to run away from your blog. lol... This is Now on my wish list too.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ MariJo: I agree!!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Yeah!! :D

    @ Anita: Same here! XD Odd name, but gorgeous colour!

    @ Lizzy O.: HAHAHAHA!!! I'm glad that you are a fan of the purples!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...