Tuesday, December 13, 2011

China Glaze Grape Juice Swatch and Sparkle!





Good morning, dear readers! (Very early morning!!)

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Grape Juice. :)

This is a really lovely purple shimmer. It is a bit sheer, so it takes a few coats to get some solid colour, but I think that it is definitely worth it! The shimmer appears to be silver, but up close it also brings out pink and blue in the light. Lovely

To spruce it up with something fun, I took some loose flakies that I had from some Dollar Store fake snow (XD) and pasted that on with some top coat. I didn't notice the two bubbles on the ring fingernail until now, but to be honest I think that they kinda look cool!!! :D

I hope that you enjoy this manicure, as it was very fun to do! ^-^

Take care everyone, and have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

-Ashesela


14 comments:

  1. Woah those flakie sparkles! i must have them!!! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to head for the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Parisa: It's great because they are so easy to find at this time of the year!! :D The only thing was that the bag had these as well as just clear/white plastic ones, so I had to pick these out.

    @ Polish and Charms: Aren't they so fun? And so cheap too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw this looks so cool, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shannara: Thank you so much, Shannara!! :D I'm really glad that you like it! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flakies look really cool-- kind of futuristic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lindsey R: Dude, that is such a cool inspiration! Oooo now I have to do Tron nails!! Thanks :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are dazzling! Love the flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea! Grape Juice is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that's fake snow! I was thinking..What is that awesome flake polish?! I might have to try this. GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative idea! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you!! :D

    @ Jayne: Thank you! It really is! :D

    @ ChromaCraze: :D!!! I'm so glad you like that!! :D I think you could totally put a bunch of these in clear polish and make a top coat with it!

    @ Crystal: Thank you! I love coming up with random things to do to my nails! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool idea, very creative! It's funny how the most unexpected things can turn out looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Julia: Thank you very very much!! :D Yeah, I love experimenting with new things!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...