Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Zoya Yara Swatch

Good evening, dear readers! :D

Tonight I have a swatch of the lovely Zoya Yara to show you!  I received this as a Christmas gift from a loved one, and I was so excited to get it! :D  This is the first Zoya polish I have ever used and I like it!

This is a lovely medium muted army green, with shimmering flecks dispersed throughout.  The flecks shine golden yellow, green and orange, and the effect is so beautiful!  I must say that the polish colour dries darker on the nail than the colour shown in the bottle.

Here I have it swatched with a layer of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat to increase the shine.  :)





Yay, so pretty!! :D  I am so fortunate to have received this! :D

I hope that everyone has a wonderful night!

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. That's pretty :-) I haven't tried Zoya polishes before but there seem to be some nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of greens. It looks great on you!! Great gift ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a lovely color!! It really looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed on this but every time I see a swatch I wonder why?? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love that shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite colors from this year. Zoya really outdid itself with the Smoke and Mirrors collection. Yara and Neeka were stellar. Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Polish and Charms: Isn't it?? I really like it! :D

    @ Laura: This was the first one I have ever used, and I have to say that I am pretty pleased with it! :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!! :D I was so happy to get it! ^-^

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much! :D!

    @ Fingers: Haha, I've done that with several nail polishes too. I wonder why!

    @ Anita: Me too!! :D

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much! When I saw so many swatches of this online I knew that I really wanted to try Zoya!

    @ Shannara: It is such a beautiful polish! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: I agree!! :D Such beautiful shimmer in such a lovely green! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little flecks in this polish make it look like a winner to me! It looks sophisticated on you, and the flecks give it some edge. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, Yara. There's a bottle of that waiting for me under the tree (we're not doing Christmas until New Year's lol). Sooooo excited, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Swatch and Learn: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Allie-bee: I'm looking forward to seeing your swatch/manicures with it!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this polish! The gold flecks really warms it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jette Fromm: I completely agree!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...