Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Autumn Nails - Freehand


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have more autumn themed nail art to show you.  I've been really inspired by the fall fashion trends for these pieces (luxe gold, embellishments, rich colours), and have been having a great time incorporating what I see into my work.


For the gems, I deliberately painted over some of the sides to emulate them being in settings.  Unfortunately I can see areas I missed on here much easier than in real life.  >.<

Anyone else really enjoying the fall fashion trends?

Have a wonderful day. :D

-Ashesela ;)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Ash, you never cease to amaze me.. You are an artist, and I'm serious.
    Thanks for inspiring me to push myself to do nail art more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this.looks.great.
    I have new post, so if you're bored, check it out!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs are always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sophie: You are so incredibly sweet!! :'D Thank you so much!! That really is such an amazing compliment, and it means so much to me!! :D <3

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much, Nory!!!! :'D

    @ Fashion Babel: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: :'D Thank you so much for that amazing compliment!!! :'D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :'D :'D!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you very much Meredith!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plaid one, oh the chicly autumnal plaid one!!! Nail art crush for sure! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful...they look like they could be displayed in a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks really cool!
    like ur blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...