Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - 3D Manicure


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and for today's theme we were to make a 3D manicure.

I started making a manicure with 3D snowflakes, but then I messed it up and got really frustrated. >.<;

So I have a really simple manicure to show you: one that has a bunch of rhinestones stuck to my tips.  XD




(Please forgive the hangnails >.<.)

So for this I put Orly Miss Conduct and Nicole by O.P.I  Rainbow in the S-Kylie on my ring and thumb nail, and Mysterium Land of the Midnight Sun and Ice Crystal on my other finger nails.  I then stuck a bunch of random rhinestones to the tips.  Simple and easy! XD

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie's posts:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

19 comments:

  1. Cute Ash! Looks like Mardi Gras!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this seriously delightful manicure. It's like the prettiest gumballs ever. Gorgeous work, hon, you are so creative!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you call this "simple"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anne Thompson: Thank you very much, Anne!! :D

    @ Maribeth: Thank you so much Maribeth!! :D

    @ Marisa: :D Thank you, Marisa!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Aw, thanks so much, Jessica!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much Maria!! :D

    @ Tara: :D Yay!!! Thank you so much, Tara!!

    @ Meredith Anne: :D YAY!! I am so glad!! :D

    @ Amanda: But it really was!! I just stuck random rhinestones to the bottoms!! XD

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :’D Thank you very much Nory!!! :D

    @ gl0ssy: :D YAY!!! Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash!! This is so fun and festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! It reminds me of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad the 3D snowflakes didn't work out. That sounds like it would have been awesome. Very fun back up plan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! WOW! You never cease to amaze me Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! Love how colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so super cute, Ash--the rhinestones look like 3D glitter! ^_^

    (PS: Whoo as always for Ice Crystal! ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i am obsessed with this!! its so colorful and fun! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Maybe you can try the 3d snowflakes again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...