Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Canadian's Choice


Good morning, dear readers! :D

For this Twinsie Tuesday, our group was split in half, and half followed a theme chosen by Anne, and the other half followed a theme that I chose. :)

So for my ladies, I made the theme "winter nail art".  :D  I love winter and I love nail art, and I wanted to see what everyone would come up with!  I may have chosen some ladies in particular to be on my team so that they could flex their nail art muscles... ;)

Here is my entry:






For this manicure I started with a base of O.P.I I Don't Give a Rotterdam!, then sponged on some Mysterium Ice Crystal on the tips.  I used white and light blue paint for the snowflakes, dabbed some Ice Crystal in the centre of the snowflakes, and then added one medium sized iridescent glitter on them. :D
It was a bit more messy than I would have liked, but oh well! :D

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies blog posts, to see who got what! :D

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth  

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I saw a couple snowflakes here in Kingston yesterday. Freaked me out. I like these ones though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love winter and snow, so this is perfect! On Saturday night here in the GTA it snowed with some big fat flakes...but of course none of them stuck to the ground. Yay Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love silvery blue manicures for winter:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful! I saw snow yesterday, I'm not ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning, Ash!! I especially like the depth you created by layering the light blue over your white. Also, have I mentioned that I need about a gallon of Ice Crystal? It's so crazybeautiful. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, free handed snowflakes!!' They look lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous nails! I adore snowflakes and most all things that call to mind the serenity of winter (especially Canadian winters!), too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is awesome!!!!! Love it Ash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I like this! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a sucker for snow flakes and you did an amazing job on these. Love the one on your thumb! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love those snowflakes!! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ash, this is absolutely gorgeous. As usual, amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look amazing!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ NailNarcotics: Thank you very much!! :D We had a couple of snowflakes where I live too, and I was ecstatic!! :D

    @ Marisa: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so very much!! :D

    @ Jenn, Paperbacks and Polish: I live in the Ottawa area and we had the same thing!! :D Thank you so much for your comment!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Me too!!! :D

    @ OPI Addict: Hahah!! I was so happy when it snowed yesterday! :D

    @ Elizabeth: :’D Thank you so, so much!!! You are so kind!!! :D

    @ Gosia: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you very much!!! :D I love winter so much!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :’D Thank you, Nory!!! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Raquel: Thank you so much!!! :D I love snow flakes too!

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: :’D Thank you, Sarah!!! :D

    @ Amanda: You are so kind!! Thank you so much, Amanda!! :’D

    @ Meredith Anne: :’D Thank you, Meredith!!!

    @ Maribeth: :’D Thank you so much, Maribeth!!!

    @ ScarsLikeLace: :’D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Cordia: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :’D Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ gl0ssy: Aw, thank you!!! :’D

    ReplyDelete
  16. It actually looks icy. Very pretty snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing! Good theme too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! You always do amazing winter nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ TopCoatIt: YAY!!! Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: EEeeeEeee!! Thank you so much!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the snowflakes, very delicate and beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...