Thursday, January 03, 2013

Shiseido Maquillage in 94

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a stunning polish to show you; Shiseido Maquillage nail polish in 94.

Last month the amazingly wonderful Elizabeth did a polish swap with me, and when I saw the polishes she picked for me, my jaw almost dropped.  Skin Food, Shiseido.... I didn't even know that Shiseido had a nail polish line!!! O_O  Elizabeth, you seriously rock!!! :'D  She knows that I am a big fan of Shiseido, and was curious about their Maquillage line of makeup.  So she got me a polish from it!!!  WHEEEEE!!! :'D

This is the most beautiful stormy purple (my sisters words, which I think describe it perfectly), which is also a scattered holographic polish.  The bottle is absolutely gorgeous!







For some reason my lightbox and camera have an issue with anything holographic, so I included some photos using flash to help them along.  It looks amazing in real life, and I kept this manicure on for at least three days, which for me is a very long time!!  It didn't chip until day three (and only minimally), which is great considering how most polishes chip a lot faster on me.

Elizabeth, thank you again so much!!!!! :D

What are your thoughts on 94?

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. It's a very interesting color - I would love to get my hands on that brand too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this brand, but this polish looks like my kind of gorgeous. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maria: I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    @ zebra-nails: Thank you!!! :D I'm really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Amanda: I'm really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Lizzy: Thank you, I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like the most gorgeous take on dark granite or concrete ever. Very, very industrial chic!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica: :D I am so glad you like it!! :D Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just imagine what it looks like in real life! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiseido made a holo polish? That is the coolest thing! Neat looking bottle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Ash! I was really hoping you'd like it, and it looks utterly gorgeous on you!! (I may just need to acquire a bottle for myself as well ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: It is sooo beautiful!!! :D

    @ Liesl: I know, right??! I love it!!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Thank you again, soooo much!!! :'D I ADORE it!! And yes, you have to get one too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I didn't realize I commented on this post already! I really do like the bottle though :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ drinkcitra: :D Heheh isn't it?? I want to keep it out because it is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Kas: I am glad you like it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...