Misa Trust Fund

Thursday, January 10, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Misa Trust Fund.  It is a beautiful dark grey, which looks almost like a dark green if you hold it up to something that is green.




This polish was released in the High Society winter 2012 collection.

In December I bought three Misa polishes, and I am delighted by the quality of them.  They are the first three Misa polishes that I have ever tried, and I am hooked!!  Trust Fund was almost a one coater, and the formula was perfect!

The area around the polish on my nails looks a bit peely and weird but that is from the glue base coat I was wearing.

What are your thoughts on Trust Fund?  Do you have any Misa polishes that you love?

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This color is really pretty. I haven't tried any Misa polishes yet, but now I want to, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really interesting color :o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenna: Thank you!! :D They have really nice formulas!! I was very impressed. :D

    @ Aridith: Thank you :D!!

    @ Meredith: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I love one-coaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh i love greys! this ones is gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one! A good dark color is always cool and good for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Miss Blue: Thank you! :D Me too!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Stadtwaldvogel: I'm really glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very chic, modern, and wearable. Less stark than full on black, but more eye-catching than pale grey. I really like it and would probably partner it with a vintage suit and a dramatic hat for a sophisticated daytime business look.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love colors like this! This looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D