Mysterium Omen

Friday, January 18, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Mysterium Omen over China Glaze Recycle.

Omen has small red and black glitter in a clear base, with the occasional large round black dots.  The dots are sparse so they more decorate the bottle than the nail, but I put one on my middle nail to show you how it looks. :D





If you haven't already, you can enter my contest to win some Mysterium polishes here.

I hope you have an amazing day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a great name for this one, Ash! And it looks so fab over Recycle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love how Halloween-y this feels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Shame the big glitter is so sparse. Having so few makes it look almost like an accident.

    It's beautiful though. Nice over grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the red glitter, i wish there were more big black circle glitters though, they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you layered this over grey - it was the perfect background colour choice. I think this mani has a distinct January feel to it, don't you?

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks cool!I love the glitters

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much, Elizabeth!! :D My sister came up with the name and combination for this polish :D

    @ Amanda: Thank you very much Amanda!! :D This was made around Hallowe’en XD

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you very much Meredith!!! :D

    @ Harriet Lockett: Thank you very much!! :D!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you very much, Jessica!!! :D I am so glad you like the combination! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D