Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Revlon Enchanting and Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter


Good afternoon, dear readers! :)

Yesterday I painted my nails with Revlon Enchanting, which is a stunning purple that has a very light sheen to it (in lighter purple).  The formula and colour is so fantastic, and I have to say that it now has a place in my favourites drawer.  I wanted to spruce it up a bit, so I decided to put some Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter over it (one of my favourite Sinful Colors!!):





It makes me think of fairy princess nails XD!!  The colour leans a bit more to the pink purple side in real life (my computer has a problem with purples).  I absolutely love this combination!!

What are your thoughts on Enchanting and Pinky Glitter?

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. Aw, yes! These are totally fairy princess nails, and I want to have them now! :D Seriously, I love these, Ash--the colours are so soft and shimmery, but they still pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. This is a sugary-sweet mani. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sweet! I have Pinky Glitter, but haven't busted it out in awhile. It's about time I showed it some love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué bonito!! ahora que lo pienso, yo no tengo tonos morados, tendré que comprarlos jejej


    Un besito desde ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    Yo he hecho mi primer Reto de Manicuras, si quieres puedes apuntarte, comienza el día 4 de febrero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually picked up Enchanting, I think it's a great colour and a really nice formula with this polish

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca
    150 follower giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Elizabeth: Yay!!! :D I am so glad you like them, Elizabeth!! :D

    @ Fitzy: Thank you so much, Fitzy!! :D

    @ Jamie: Thank you very much Jamie!! :D!

    @ Meredith: :’D Thank you so much Meredith!!

    @ lovenailpolish: Thank you!!! :D

    @ LovingCosmetic: Muchas gracias por tu comentario y por la invitación! : D

    @ gl0ssy: It really is!!! :D I’m glad you like it too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo, and I totally get the princess feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh, this combination is so dreamy and sweet! It would be the perfect thing to wear to a lilac festival, as this pair of polishes makes me think what a purple lilac bush might look like if someone covered it in sparkles.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an unbelievably beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Really princess-y! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. great combo, I would have never thought to pare a purple with pinky glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this combo, very pretty! I have pinky glitter.. and I actually bought it for my niece for her 5th birthday :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...