Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Saran Wrap Manicure


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and the theme for this week's manicure is saran wrap.

For my manicure I used a base of Color Club Editorial, then a layer of China Glaze Litter Drummer Boy.  I then did the saran wrap technique, then added some black paint to make a design.  The design failed miserably, so I added more Editorial and used the saran technique again.  Here is what I came up with:






This technique was pretty fun to do :).

Don't forget to check out these other amazing Twinsie blogs for their manicures:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Tara at Polishy of Truth 


-Ashesela

19 comments:

  1. This is like the chicest reptile skin ever, sans the actual scale pattern. Simply marvelous!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh and ahhhhhh. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much, Nory!! :D

    @ Amanda: :D Thank you Amanda! :D!

    @ Cordia: :D Thank you so much Cordia!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Hahahah thank you!!! :D

    @ Maribeth: :D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :D Thank you so much Anna!!

    @ Jamie: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks antique! I like it. I still haven't tried saran yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash, these look SO awesome--I love this combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Ash! The colors are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cool! It reminds me of snake skin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this reminds me of an iguana or a lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the antique finish this has given your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I love the colors you used. Why haven't I tried this yet, lol? I keep hearing it's so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Victoria: Thank you so much!! :D It is really fun, although I had a bit of trouble making mine look decent. A big part of it is the combination of polishes I think

    @ Elizabeth: :’D Thank you so much Elizabeth!!

    @ Anne Thompson: Thank you very much Anne!! :D

    @ Jenn: :D Thank you!!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Thank you :D!!

    @ Lou: Thank you very much :D!!

    @ drinkcitra: :’D Aw, thank you so much!!!

    @ Liesl: Thank you so much!! :D I definitely recommend giving it a try; it is really fun!! :D I had to fiddle with mine as I had some difficulties, but it was still fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...