Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Vintage Manicure

Good morning, dear readers.

Today is Tuesday, and for this weeks' TT manicure we were to make a vintage manicure.

So, I totally cheated today and did a red mani. XD




While it isn't henna or some other form of dye for my nails (which was used in ancient Egypt) I went for the lush red (which is also vintage 1940-1950's).  For this manicure I used Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby.

Don't forget to check out these other amazing TT blogs to see their vintage manicures (which I'm sure will be much more interesting than mine was this week):


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Have an amazing day!!
-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. This isn't a cheat, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's cheating at all--this is such a classic red! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a good red mani!! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost used this one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's cheating either. Red is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amanda: Thank you so much, Amanda :D!

    @ Maribeth: Thank you so much Maribeth!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you!!!

    @ Elizabeth: :D Thank you very much Elizabeth!!

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Marisa: Aw thank you so much Marisa!! :D

    @ Jamie: :D Thank you Jamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Meredith: Hahah awesome!! :D Thank you!

    @ Norelis: Thank you so much Nory!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Aw yay!! Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous red! Very vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anne: Thank you so much Anne!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Naturally this classic red mani gets my complete and total seal of approval! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...