Red and Gold Gradient

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a red and gold gradient, in preparation for the upcoming Chinese New Year.

Last year I tried to do a mani for the Chinese New Year and it turned out horrible, so I made several this year to make up for it. XD

For this manicure I started with a red base, in Barielle Pin Up with China Glaze Ring in the Red over top.  I then put some Revlon Hypnotize on the tips, along with Wet n' Wild The Gold and the Beautiful and Essie As Gold as it Gets.  After that I pressed some loose glitter onto the tips.






I love the combination of red and gold, and so am more excited about doing manicures for the Chinese New Year than Valentine's Day or Mardi Gras.

I hope that you have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is so, so gorgeous and glamorous! The Midas dipped tips are flat out stunning!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!! i love that gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, Jessica!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you very much!!!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you, Meredith!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your addition of loose glitter, it really takes this into over the top glamorous territory :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Liesl: Thank you so very much!!! :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amanda: Thank you so much, Amanda!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this looks like art! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous! The two look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D