Sunday, March 31, 2013

O.P.I Can't Find My Czechbook


Good afternoon, dear readers!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend and Happy Easter!

I recently picked up O.P.I's Can't Find My Czechbook from the Euro Centrale collection.  I got it for two reasons: one being that it is a stunning blue (my favourite polish colour to collect :D) and the other because of the name.  My grandfather moved to Canada from Czechoslovakia (when it was still the two countries combined into one) so this polish was perfect to me :D.  I like my last name because it reflects that heritage, and because my family are the only ones with that name in the phone book XD.

So here it is:




Isn't that lovely??

This shade of blue does bring out some redness in my skin tone, but I don't care so much because the blue is just gorgeous!

What are your thoughts on Can't Find My Czechbook?

Have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela

21 comments:

  1. It is lovely, but I was surprised that it was a bit dusty, when I got mine, I expected it to be a bit more clear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so pretty. It's been on my want list for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue shade, but personally I had to give it away because it doesn't sui my skincolor. I didn't notice the redness until you pointed it out lol. Kisses,

    Cristina***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had this on my nails yesterday! Such a gorgeous blue, all pretty and aqua. Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour :)
    My great grandfather is from Czechoslovakia too!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this polish!!!! I was wearing it the other day and couldn't stop staring at my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Very cool re: the Czech/family connection. Me too, that's what drew me to this color in addition to the fact that I love blues like this. We are the only one in the phone book w/ our last name too! :) I've also been to Prague, Czech Republic when I studied abroad and loved it there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Marias Nail Art: I remembered it looking different in my head when I picked it up, but I do love how it looks :D

    @ Mari Lumme: I hope that you can get it!! :D

    @ tennnails: Thank you, I love it! :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: I really hope that you can get it!! :D

    @ Miss Blue: :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Cristina Santos: Hehehe. Aw, such a shame that you had to give it away!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!! :D

    @ Amanda: Me too!!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: I saw your gorgeous mani with it :D

    @ OPI Addict: That is so awesome!!! :D More of us! :D

    @ lovenailpolish: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you!! :D

    @ Marisa: Hahaha awesome!! :D It is just so lovely!

    @ Elizabeth: That is really awesome!! More of us! :D Aw, I would love to visit the Czech Republic!! It looks so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very, very lovely! That's pretty much the perfect shade of sky blue polish, if you ask me. (Adding it to my wish list right now!)

    Wishing you a beautiful start of April!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful blue on you! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue is so pretty on you! ^_^ I love blue polishes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely blue, indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and one of my faves from the collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...