Friday, April 26, 2013

Treasures by Tan Purple Rain and Bubble Gum Blast (Lots of Photos!)


Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Today I am excited to show you two polishes that were sent to me for review, from Tanya over at Treasures by Tan.




First up is a beautiful light purple duochrome holo, called Purple Rain:











This is so beautiful!!  The formula was very smooth and applied lovely!  I had to include both flash and non-flash photos so you could see the holo effect, which doesn't show through on non-flash photos.  Also, I have a unique bottle of Purple Rain (yay for unique!! :D), because Tanya changed the Spectraflair to grade 35 instead of the grade14 she used here.  The 35 grade Spectraflair gives off a more strong holographic effect. :D

Next up is the awesome Bubble Gum Blast:


Here is three coats of Bubble Gum Blast with no undies:




Here is two coats of Bubble Gum Blast over Purple Rain:





This is a bubble gum scented polish, and as someone who usually avoids scented polishes, I have to say that I am so pleased with this one!!!  It seriously smells like delicious bubble gum, and I really enjoy that scent! :D It also isn't overpowering at all.  Bubble Gum Blast has gorgeous glitters in varying sizes and shades of pink, and also contains smaller iridescent glitter.  It is a stunning topper and I am so lucky to have it added to my collection!! :D  (Although there had to be a bit of placing for the big glitter, this was really easy to apply.)

Not only are the polishes absolutely lovely and of great quality, but Tanya really takes the time to make sure that your polishes arrive to you both safely and beautifully:




Thank you so much Tanya for these wonderful polishes!!! :D

You can find her Etsy shop here
and her Facebook page here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

(P.S. have any of you tried any Treasures by Tan polishes?  If so, let me know below! :D)

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely, super girly polishes (the purple one has a certain distinct elegant to it, too). This post makes me think of my mom and I because her favourite colour is purple and mine is pink. :)

    Have an awesome weekend, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for much for the time you have put into this review for me!! :)

    Tanya (TreasuresByTan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, especially layered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter over the purple was a total whoa moment for me. Didn't think I'd like it, but yeah, that's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these are really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much (and I hope that you had an awesome weekend as well!) Very complimentary colours that you and your mom like :D Purple is one of my favourites too!!

    @ TreasuresByTan: Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity!! They really are so lovely!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you very much, Meredith!! :D

    @ Amanda: :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D Thank you so much!!

    @ Sarah Lynn: Me too!! :D I am so glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...