Hare Atolla

Tuesday, May 07, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

Today I have a swatch of the lovely Hare Atolla, which was sent to me by the lovely Brandi of The Beaulieu Review.  She sent it to me for the Christmas Swap we were in.  :D

Atolla is a gorgeous magenta jelly with iridescent blue-leaning glitter.





This is so gorgeous!!! :D While this was released in the fall, I find it to be a perfect summery colour that has a great formula. :D  This was released with the fall 2012 Illuminate Life collection, and this particular polish was inspired by the atolla jellyfish.  The jellyfish emits bioluminescent light, which I think was perfectly represented by the gorgeous glitter in the polish.

Thank you so much Brandi, I love this!! :D

What are your thoughts on Atolla?

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow, this glow is just incredible--seriously gorgeous, Ash! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fabulously cheerful and wonderfully pretty! I just love bold, girly pinks like this for the warmer months.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so gorgeous! It looks magical :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this - been on my wishlist for awhile!! looks great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: Thank you very much!!! :D!

    @ Meredith Anne: I am so glad you like it!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Me too!!!! :D

    @ Amanda: It is so perfect for it!! :D!

    @ drinkcitra: :D!! It really does with that glitter in it!!! :D

    @ Gnarly Gnails: Thank you so much!!! :D!

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you Anna!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D I am so glad you like it!!! :D!

    @ ChiChi: I am really glad you like it!!! :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D